Upon accessing and logging in and using and approving this web site, you hereby acknowledge and agree with the below specified terms and conditions. Onur Air Tasimacilik A.S. (shall, hereinafter, be referred to as “Onur Air”) hereby reserves the right to amend and to modify any or all of the below specified terms and conditions without being required to serve any notice and/or notification and also without assuming any liabilities thereto.
The requirements to be followed while purchasing the ticket and getting ready for your travel are as follows:
The entire ticket fare additional service charge (including any taxes, charges and service fee), of which you have been notified on the display you select your ticket, shall be collected from your credit card.
Your ticketing process shall be completed as a consequence of collection process. You may obtain your ticket by e-mail through our system, as well as from our Call Center or our ticket sales offices at the airports, upon your request. After you have performed your payment, your travel shall have been deemed to be definite, and any cancellations and/or changes that you will perform in respect of your booking record and flight ticket shall be processed in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
Onur Air shall not be liable for any irregularities, which may arise due to any incorrect or erroneous actions and processes to be performed by you through the Internet.
Onur Air shall be obliged to record the Republic of Turkey ID Number of the passengers, who are the citizen of the Republic of Turkey, due to any statutory requirements, and passengers shall be liable, in person, for providing such details in a correct manner. Passengers hereby agree and represent that, in case of failure in providing the details for Nationality and the Republic of Turkey ID Number in a true and fair manner, they shall be liable for, directly and in person, for any sanctions such as denied boarding and cancellation of ticket as well as any sanctions to be imposed by the official authorities, and that they shall not raise any claims for any rights or receivables against Onur Air, which is not obliged to check the correctness of the details provided.
In respect of any tickets provided by Onur Air by means of Call Center and Ticket Sale Offices at the Airport, the credit card, through which the payment of ticket is performed, is required to be submitted/presented at the airport; in respect of any tickets bought by means of other sales channels, the submission/presentation of the credit card may be requested under special circumstances. In the event that passengers fail to submit/present their credit card, then it may be ensured that passengers buy new ticket if seats are available, and that the amount for the former ticket shall be returned to the credit card, which cannot be submitted/presented. However, Onur Air shall not assume any liability for increase in the ticket fare in such cases.
Any booking performed may not be transferred to any other person, and no change in names may be performed on such booking. In the event that any passenger fails to board the flight specified on the booking record, then the service charge and ticket fare shall not be refunded.
In case of cancellation of the flight and/or any delay, Onur Air shall not be liable for the passengers, who have any connection/onward flights by any another airline (if the ticket is not connected to Onur Air ticket). Passengers may not request any new tickets for their connection/onward flights, and they may not claim for the fare of the ticket, bought from any other airlines, from Onur Air. Onur Air may not be held liable for any damages arising from any delay, cancellation or such other similar incidents with respect to connection/onward flights performed by the passengers, without consulting Onur Air, by means of the tickets bought separately or through the agency of any other companies.
The general terms and conditions, set out herein, as well as any disputes which may arise from, and/or in relation to and/or in connection with the same, shall be governed by the Turkish Law; and any such disputes shall be exclusively settled by the competent Courts and Enforcement Offices of the District of Bakirkoy of Istanbul. The records of Onur Air shall prevail in case of any such disputes.
The Commander is allowed to refuse to carry or to off-load at any aerodrome any passenger.The right to refuse carriage is included in the International Conditions for Carriage by Air.As per the national aviation security regulations, any hold baggage may be opened by the police officers in passengers' absence for the purpose of performing security checks or ensuring that aviation safety is maintained following such checks. While opening such baggage, private security guards and police officers shall be present; and in international flights, customs officers and the air operator or its representative shall be present. A written notice shall be placed inside the baggage in order to inform the passenger of the fact that her/his baggage has been opened, and a security tape shall be affixed at the point where the baggage has been opened.
Onur Air shall not make any warranties in respect of completeness, accuracy and up-to-dateness of any details and information available on its website, and it shall not provide assurance in respect of the fact that it will update any such details and information. Onur Air may temporarily suspend the operation of the system, or may cease the same entirely, at any time it may wish or deem as required. Onur Air may not be held liable against any persons, purchasing tickets, or any third parties, for the temporarily suspension or any fully cease of the system.
Any personal details and/or information, collected through and/or by means of the website of Onur Air, shall be used in order to meet your requests, offer a better, of good quality and expeditious service for you, to plan our promotional and campaign activities, improve our services and provide solutions for any problems which may be suffered while sending e-mail-SMS. Such details and information may be shared with and disclosed to and used by Onur Air and its group companies, Onur Air agencies and employees in terms of full and complete performance of the service, performance of sales and enhancing the market information. Any personal details and/or information available on the website may also be used for the purpose of informing the users as part of the communication campaigns (electronic mail, bulletins, etc.) by Onur Air and its group companies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENTS
Payment by means of 3D Secure
3D Secure is an identity authentication/verification system which has been developed by the card organizations in order for secure payment of shopping through the Internet. In respect of use of Visa credit cards through the system, the designation "Verified by Visa", and in respect of use of Master Card credit cards through the system, the designation "Secure Code" shall be used for such service.
**Virtual POS may not be used for purchasing tickets through the Internet.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASING OPTIONS
You can fix the ticket fare in consideration of any fees through www.onurair.com (http://www.onurair.com/), and buy your ticket at any time during the option period.
You can buy options at most for 3 times for your one booking.
In the event that you change your booking, for which you have bought an option period, then the paid option period shall vanish; however, the fee, paid for purchasing option, may not be refunded. Likewise, if your booking is canceled, then your option shall also be canceled, and no amount shall be refunded.
Onur Air may not guarantee to sell options. As per our requirements, no options shall be sold upon completion of a certain number of passengers.
**In respect of the option sales, the charging shall be based on the number of the individuals as indicated on the PNR, and no rate shall be charged for the infants.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING AND TICKET
The processes for cancellation, refund and change of the tickets issued for the flights by means of or through our website may be performed at the Ticket Sales Offices or the Call Center of Onur Air.
The terms and conditions for cancellation, refund and change of tickets are as follows;
Terms and Conditions for Promotional Class
* In case of any cancellation and/or change until the time when a period of 30 minutes is left to the relevant flight, a deduction of up to 50% of the ticket fare shall be applicable.
* No cancellation or change shall be performed when a period of 30 minutes is left to the relevant flight.
* The service fee shall not be refunded in case of any cancellation.
* In case of any change of booking for any ticket with a lower-fare, the fare difference shall not be refunded.
Flights to/from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus:
* In case of any cancellation and/or change until the time when a period of 45 minutes is left to the relevant flight, a deduction of up to 50% of the ticket fare shall be applicable.
* No cancellation or change shall be performed when a period of 45 minutes is left to the relevant flight.
* In case of any cancellation and/or change until the time when a period of 72 hours is left to the relevant flight, a deduction of up to 40% of the ticket fare shall be applicable.
* In case of any change until the time when a period of 72 to 3 hours is left to the relevant flight, a deduction of up to 50% of the ticket fare shall be applicable; and no refund shall be performed in case of any cancellation.
* No cancellation or change shall be performed when a period of 3 hours is left to the relevant flight.
Flights to/from Erbil:
* In case of any cancellation and/or change until the time when a period of 24 hours is left to the relevant flight, fare deduction amounting to USD 50 shall be applicable.
* No cancellation or change shall be performed when a period of 24 hours is left to the relevant flight.
* Tickets may not be turned to open status.
Terms and Conditions for Flexible Class
* In case of any cancellation or change until the time when a period of 24 hours is left to the scheduled time of departure, fare deduction shall not be applicable.
* In case of any cancellation or change at a time interval when 24 hours to 30 minutes are left to the scheduled time of departure, a deduction of up to 30% of the ticket fare shall be applicable.
* No cancellation or change shall be allowed to be performed when a period less than 30 minutes is left to the scheduled time of departure.
* In case of any cancellation or change at a time interval when 24 hours to 45 minutes are left to the scheduled time of departure, a deduction of up to 30% of the ticket fare shall be applicable.
* No cancellation or change shall be allowed to be performed when a period less than 45 minutes is left to the scheduled time of departure.
* In case of any cancellation and/or change until the time when a period of 72 hours is left to the relevant flight, a deduction of up to 30% of the ticket fare shall be applicable.
* In case of any cancellation and/or change until the time when a period of 72 hours to 3 hours is left to the relevant flight, a deduction of up to 40% of the ticket fare shall be applicable.
* In case of any cancellation and/or change until the time when a period of 72 hours is left to the relevant flight, fare deduction shall not be applicable.
* In case of any cancellation and/or change until the time when a period of 72 hours to 24 hours is left to the relevant flight, a fare deduction amounting to USD 50 shall be applicable.
* In case of any cancellation and/or change until the time when a period of 24 hours to 3 hours is left to the relevant flight, a fare deduction amounting to USD 100 shall be applicable.
Terms and Conditions for Extra Flexible Class
* In case of any cancellation or change until the time when a period of 12 hours is left to the scheduled time of departure, fare deduction shall not be applicable.
* In case of any cancellation and/or change, which is performed until the time when a period of 12 hours is left to the relevant flight, a deduction of up to 20% of the ticket fare shall be applicable.
* In case of any cancellation and/or change until the time when a period of 72 hours is left to the relevant flight, a deduction of up to 10% of the ticket fare shall be applicable.
* In case of any cancellation and/or change which, is performed until the time when a period of 72 hours is left to the relevant flight, a deduction of up to 30% of the ticket fare shall be applicable.
Significant Matters In Respect of Cancellation, Refund and Changes
In respect of the payments performed through the Internet, the refunding processes for any refundable tickets may be performed only to the credit cards or bank cards which have been used for purchasing any such tickets.
However, in the event that the credit card, which has been used for the payment, has expired or has been canceled within the period between the purchasing process and refund process, then the card holder is required to apply to the Onur Air Customer Relations Management with respect to such matter by submitting a petition with his/her original signature.
If the petition is deemed to be appropriate, then it shall be ensured that the amount collected is refunded to the bank account, provided by the card holder, of the same person. Onur Air shall reserve the right to request an official letter to be obtained from the bank, if and when required.
The passengers shall be obliged to have information about monitoring and obtainment of the visa and any documents required for the country to which they will travel. Our Air shall not be liable for any passengers, who fail to fly due to missing documents and invalid visa. In such cases, Onur Air shall not be obliged to perform cancellation, change and refund.
The passengers shall assume full liability for completion of any cancellation and change processes within the period specified above.
Onur Air shall not be liable for any exchange differences which may occur during the cancellation, change and refund processes.
Terms and Conditions for Open-Date-Tickets:
Open-date-tickets shall be valid for 1 (one) year as of the date of issue. Unless the passengers fly within a period of 1 (one) year as of the date of issue of their ticket, they shall forfeit any and all kinds of rights in relation to such ticket and flight upon elapse of the period of 1 (one) year.
Open-date-tickets and the tickets, for which any change of booking is performed, shall be charged through the tariff applicable on the date on which the new ticket is determined. Accordingly, in the event that there is any difference between the initially paid fare and the fare of the new ticket, then passengers shall be obliged to pay any such difference. Otherwise, no new ticket shall be issued.
In respect of turning the ticket to open status, or in respect of ticketing by determining the date of the open-date-tickets, if the ticket fare is lower than the amount paid initially, then the difference shall not be refunded.
In the event that ticketing is performed through promotional class, then passengers may benefit form Flexible and Extra Flexible classes in respect of turning the ticket to open status.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PLAIN, STANDARD AND SPECIAL PACKAGES
You may prefer to buy a package-inclusive ticket upon searching for a flight through www.onurair.com, call center, sales offices at the airports and authorized sales agencies.
Plain Package offers free baggage allowance of 15 kg for domestic flights and 20 kg for international flights with 8 kg of hand baggage allowance.
Standard Package offers excess free baggage allowance of 5 kg for domestic flights and 10 kg for international flights in addition to the baggage allowances granted under Plain Package, as well as seat selection option and selection of one cold meal menu.
Special Package offers excess free baggage allowance of 10 kg for domestic flights and 20 kg for international flights in addition to the baggage allowances granted under Plain Package, as well as one cold meal menu for domestic flights and one warm meal menu for international flights, and allows to select a seat with a wider seating space, and to make changes in the ticket free of charge until up to 2 hours before the flight time. (The right to make changes in the ticket free of charge under such package shall only be applicable for ticket fare. It shall not be applicable for additional services and package requirements.)
Terms and conditions for baggage in flights to/from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus shall be included in international flights while terms and conditions for catering shall be included in domestic flights. After the ticket is bought, the package may be bought or upgraded through the relevant agency, from which the ticket is bought, as well as through the call center or web site.
In the event that there are multiple persons in the PNR, then single type package may be selected for all passengers.
No package sales shall be applicable for codeshare flights operated by other airlines.
Packages shall be selected for each destination. In respect of selection of package for connection flights, the package selected shall be applicable for all routes; however, catering options applicable to your flight may vary.
Terms and Conditions for Change and Cancellation of Booking for the Standard and Special Packages
In case of any change in the ticket;
a. The package selected shall be transferred to the new flight if there are more than 36 hours to the departure time of the original flight and the departure time of the new flight is more than 36 hours.
b. The package selected shall not be transferred to the new flight and refund shall be paid if there are more than 36 hours to the departure time of the original flight and the departure time of the new flight is less than 36 hours.
c. The package selected shall not be transferred to the new flight and no refund shall be paid if there are less than 36 hours to the departure time of the original flight.
In case of cancellation of the ticket;
If there are more than 36 hours to the departure time of the flight, the cost of the package bought for the canceled ticket shall be refunded; however if there is less than 36 hours to the departure time, no refund shall be paid.
Seat and meal selections under the package may not be changed.
Packages may be bought for minors. However package-inclusive tickets shall not be available for infants aged between 0-2 years.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES
You can buy the additional services offered by Onur Air either through the website www.onurair.com, from our mobile site and mobile applications or by dialing 0 850 210 66 87, our Call Center.
You can select your seat during ticketing or up until 2 hours before the flight time on our website and at the check-in counter by paying an additional fee. Selection of seat shall not be applicable for optional booking.
You can perform ticketing even without buying a seat.
If the ticket is canceled after having selected the seat, then the amount paid for the seat shall be refunded as long as the ticket fare is refunded. If the ticket, for which a seat has been selected, is changed, then such change shall be automatically performed for the new flight to be selected; however, if such seat is occupied at the new flight, then the amount paid for the seat selected shall be refunded.
You can buy the seats, as you wish, separately, for all routes of your flight.
In case of change of the aircraft type after the seat is bought, the seat selected may not be guaranteed.
You can place your orders for meal until a period of 36 hours is left to the flight time.
You can select your meal during or after ticketing through our website, Onur Air Call Center or offices at the airport and our authorized sales agencies. Selection of meal shall not be applicable for optional booking.
You cannot change your meal you bought; however, you can transfer your meal to your new ticket during the change of ticket in accordance with the requirements.
In respect of the ticket cancellations performed until a period of 36 hours is left to the time of departure of the flight, the amount paid for the meal to be selected shall be refunded without any deduction.
In respect of any changes performed in the ticket until a period of 36 hours is left to the time of departure of the flight, the meal selected shall be transferred to the new ticket.
In respect of cancellation and change of the ticket until a period of less than 36 hours is left to the time of departure of the flight, the meal selected shall be canceled, and no refund shall be paid.
In respect of the connection flights, you can select meal separately for all routes of your flight.
You can order cold meal in our domestic flights for all destinations except Izmir; and you can order both warm and cold meal in our international flights.
Flights to/from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and Nalchik shall be treated as domestic flights.
No meal may be ordered during the codeshare flights operated by other airlines.
Baggage Allowance in Advance
Excess baggage allowance in advance may be bought during ticketing or up until 4 hours before the flight time after you have purchased your flight ticket. Excess baggage allowance shall not be applicable for optional booking.
If you cancel the ticket you have bought until a period of longer than 4 hours is left to the time of departure of the flight, then the amount of excess baggage allowance you have bought shall be automatically refunded to you. In the event that a period of shorter than 4 hours is left to the time of departure of your flight, then no amount shall be refunded in case of any cancellation or change.
In respect of the flights with an international connection, the excess baggage allowance fees for the international lines shall apply.
Even if each passenger buys excess baggage allowance, they may carry baggage of maximum 40 kg.
You cannot buy paid excess baggage allowance for baby passengers.
ONLINE CHECK-IN AND BOARDING
Our passengers can check in online through our web site, mobile site and mobile applications or refer to our check-in counters at the airports. In respect of the flights departed from some countries except Turkey, online check-in cannot be performed.
You can create your boarding pass and print it by providing any information requested check-in segment available on our home page in order to check in online. Passport details, Republic of Turkey ID details and any other details requested must be provided correctly during the check-in process. The passengers shall be liable for any incorrect information provided.
When you go to the airport, you should have a passport or a photo-bearing ID card (national ID card, driving license, passport, attorney-at-law identity card) with you for international and domestic flights, respectively. No passengers with the photocopies of such documents shall be admitted to the flights. For flights to/from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus performed by the citizens of the Republic of Turkey, it is mandatory to show an identity card bearing the Republic of Turkey ID number or passport. Passengers without an identity card or those with a ticket which do not match up with their ID cards are not allowed to fly as per civil aviation regulations.
1- Please make sure that you have valid documents for your flight with you before you come to the airport, and make an identity card bearing a photograph readily available to be produced at the gate.
2- In case of a contingency, passengers occupying "EXIT" seats shall be responsible for opening the emergency exit doors and directing the passengers to this exit after checking for the suitability of the conditions outside the aircraft. Any passengers who are unable to assume this responsibility should not select "EXIT" seats during online check-in.
3- Any pregnant, elderly, disabled, sick passengers, and any passengers, who have had a recent surgical operation, and any passengers traveling with children/infants are not allowed to occupy "EXIT" seats as per civil aviation safety regulations.
4- Onur Air might have to change passengers' seat numbers due to operational reasons.
5- In the event that any changes are performed on your ticket after check-in, your existing boarding pass shall no longer be valid.
Passengers are required to be present at the counter at the airport to deliver their baggage 60 minutes before the scheduled flight time for domestic flights, and 90 minutes before the scheduled flight time for international flights, at the latest, also taking into account any specific conditions of the airport, in order to complete their check-in and baggage procedures.
In respect of domestic flights; in case of any failure in completing the check-in processes until a period of maximum 30 (thirty) minutes is left to the scheduled time of departure, then the relevant passenger shall lose all her/his rights for ticket and flight. In such case, the ticket fare or additional services fee may not be requested to be refunded.
In respect of international flights and flights to/from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus; in case of any failure in completing the check-in processes until a period of maximum 45 (forty five) minutes is left to the scheduled time of departure, then the relevant passenger shall lose all her/his rights for ticket and flight. In such case, the ticket fare or additional services fee may not be requested to be refunded.
The passengers, who are entitled to discounts, may check-in online; however, they cannot print their boarding pass, and in the event that they submit their discount documents, they may obtain their boarding pass from the counter.
Online check-in shall start 24 (twenty four) hours before the flight, and shall close 3 (three) hours before the flight for international flights and flights to/from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, and 2 (two) hours before the flight for domestic flight.
If any passengers, who have performed their check-in processes online, have no baggage to deliver to the counter, then such passengers are required to be present at the gate 30 minutes before the flight time for domestic flights, and 45 minutes before the flight time for international flights and flights to/from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, at the latest. Any passengers, who have baggage to deliver to the counter, are required to be present at the counter, where they will deliver their baggage, at the airport 60 minutes before the flight time for domestic flights, and 90 minutes before the flight time for international flights and flights to/from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, at the latest.
You must have a boarding pass bearing barcode details with you when you are coming to the airport. Also, passengers, who have checked in online by using their mobile devices, must have a mobile barcode with them when they are coming to the airport.
1- A photocopy or faxed copy of the boarding pass may not be accepted. If you have lost the original printout, you should refer to check-in counters to get it reprinted.
2- Any disabled passengers may not use online check-in service as they are subject to special assistance services.
3- Any adult passengers traveling with infants, minors and any passengers entitled to special discounts, who have checked in online, should refer to Onur Air counters at the airport with their identity cards and/or order ID documents to get their boarding passes, 60 minutes before the scheduled flight time for domestic flights, and 90 minutes before the scheduled flight time for international flights, at the latest.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BAGGAGE
The baggage, for which a baggage tag is provided upon recording the baggage on the passenger ticket, and which is transported as hold-baggage.
The content of baggage of the passengers should consist of garments. Any valuable items such as money, electronic devices, negotiable instruments and jewelry, or any material items such as documents, home keys and car keys are required to be carried with the passengers. Onur Air shall not assume any liability for carriage of such items in the baggage delivered to our company against a baggage tag.
Our esteemed passengers shall be liable for protecting any electronic devices and fragile properties. Your fragile properties may be damaged at the hold compartment.
Hand baggage is a baggage carried with the passengers on board the aircraft without recording on the passenger ticket.
The hand baggage to be carried with the passengers on board the aircraft during the flight should be 1 (one) baggage of 25x45x56 cm and 8 kg.
Any passengers carrying gold may carry the same as hand baggage if the gold carried by them is within the limits of the cabin baggage (8 kg and 25x45x56cm) provided that they shall obtain any and all permissions and document such permissions pursuant to the regulations; and in the event that the amount of gold exceeds 8 kg, then the relevant passenger should purchase a second seat (extra seat) for the gold.
A second seat is required to be purchased so as to carry any musical instrument, exceeding the standard cabin baggage limits, in the cabin.
In the event that you have detected that your baggage is damaged/lost, then you are obliged to apply to the lost property office available within the organization of the ground handling, and to have a report issued before leaving the sterile lounge at the arrival airport. Otherwise, you shall be liable for your damaged/lost baggage, and Onur Air shall not be obliged to investigate or compensate such matter.
Free and Excess Baggage Details
In respect of domestic flights, free baggage allowance for Adults and Minors shall be 15 kg for plain package, 20 kg for standard package and 25 kg for special package; and in respect of international flights, it shall be 20 kg for plain package, 25 kg for standard package and 30 kg for special package. (Flights to/from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus shall be treated as international flights.) In respect of domestic and international flights, free baggage allowance for the infants shall be 10 kg.
Each part of the baggage is required not to exceed 32 kg in order for admittance of the baggage to the flight. Even if you accept and wish to pay the additional fee for your excess baggage, your excess baggage may not be admitted to the aircraft under some particular circumstances.
Our excess baggage fees vary depending on where you purchase your excess baggage (online or airport).
LOST and DAMAGED BAGGAGE
In the event that your baggage is lost or damaged, then you are obliged to refer to the Lost Baggage Offices at the airport as soon as such irregularity in relation to the baggage is detected, and to have a report issued and to provide completely any required information before leaving the arrival lounge.
Any material items should be carried in the hand baggage due to the fact that airlines have limited liability for baggage.
No fragile and perishable goods, electronic devices, musical instruments, drugs/medicines, valuable items (money, jewelry, commercial and negotiable instruments, passports, and IDs, etc.), hazardous materials (firearms, bullets, chemical agents/substances, li-ion batteries, electronic cigarette, etc.) may be available in the baggage. The carrier shall not be held liable for the loss and/or damage of such kind of items.
No liability shall be assumed for the passengers who fail to submit/present a baggage ticket bearing their own name.
Onur Air shall not be liable for any left, lost or damaged hand baggage, for which the passengers are liable.
The passengers, the baggage of whom has not arrived, should refer to the Lost Baggage Offices at the relevant airport by submitting/presenting the following documents before leaving the arrival lounge as soon as they realize that their baggage is lost;
they should have the Lost Baggage Report (PIR) issued, and should retain such documents.
Onur Air shall have 60 (sixty) days in order to investigate the lost baggage.
In case of any failure in finding the lost baggage upon completion of the investigation period of 60 days, the relevant passenger is required to contact with Onur Air by means of the contact details specified provided that they shall provide the following information/details and documents:
(Telephone: 0090 212 465 29 63 - Fax: 0090 212 465 29 70 – E-mail: LF@onurair.com)
1) Lost Baggage Report
2) Boarding Pass
3) Baggage Tag
4) Bank Account Number; Full Name of the Account Holder + Name of the Bank + BIC – Swift (Branch Code) + IBAN
5) E-mail address or telephone number through which the contact will be established with the relevant passenger
6) Description of the lost baggage for detection purposes (Color and shape of the baggage, any distinctive content in the baggage, etc.)
7) Identity (identity card, passport, etc.)
In case of damaged baggage, the passengers should refer to the Lost Baggage Offices at the relevant airport before leaving the arrival lounge by submitting/presenting the following documents:
1) Boarding Pass,
2) Baggage Tag,
3) Identity (identity card, passport, etc.); and
they should have the Damage Report issued, and should retain such documents. Legal liability shall vanish in case of any failure in referring within the specified period. After the damage report is issued, such report is required to be submitted to Onur Air along with the following documents:
1) Damage Report
4) Repair invoice if the baggage is repaired, or the invoice for purchase of the damaged baggage
5) Bank Account Number; Full Name of the Account Holder + Name of the Bank + IBAN + BIC – Swift Code for international accounts
6) E-mail address and telephone number through which the contact will be established with the relevant passenger
7) Baggage brand and model
Important Note: In certain cases, since the damaged baggage may be requested to be delivered to Onur Air, the baggage is required to be kept until the disputes are finalized. However, Onur Air Tasimacilik A.S. shall not be liable for any damages arising from the following reasons.
1) Minor scratches, marks
2) Slight moisture, wetness
3) Nature of the baggage, any inherent defects in the baggage, any damages to wheels, handles, straps, zips, which arise from low quality or any failures
4) Any damages arising from the fact that baggage has not been well-packed (fragile), and that it is heavy; and any damages arising from the fact that baggage is loaded more than its capacity
5) Any properties for which LRT (Limited Release Tag) has been issued
6) Any losses and damages arising from the content of the baggage (liquid, food, etc.)
Contact Details of Onur Air Lost and Found:
Telephone: 0090 212 465 29 63
Fax: 0090 212 465 29 70
MOBILE EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
Any and all sport equipment such as golf equipment, skiing equipment, snowboard equipment and bicycle equipment as well as any instruments and non-standard parts shall be transported in consideration of payment of a fee during the check-in processes at the airport on the flight date. However; in case of non-availability of the aircraft, Onur Air shall reserve the right to reject the transportation of such kinds of equipment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRANSPORTATION OF ANY LIQUIDS AND GELS
Regulations on liquid limitation in relation to the liquids, which may be carried in the hand/cabin baggage to be carried with the passengers, traveling by air, on board the aircraft during the flight, shall be applicable to both domestic and international flights. The liquids, which are limited to be carried in the cabin baggage, may be carried in the hold baggage in accordance with the regulations prescribed by the airline operators.
Hand/cabin baggage is the baggage carried by the passengers with them after having passed through the final security checkpoint.
The liquids included in the limitation are as follows:
- Any and all kinds of liquids including water, syrups and drinks,
- Any and all kinds of cosmetics including any creams, lotions, oils (including any cosmetic oils), colognes, perfumes, mascaras (excluding any lipstick in solid forms),
- Any and all kinds of pasty materials including shaving foams, deodorants, toothpastes,
- Any and all foods and gels such as jams/marmalades, honey, yogurt, molasses and gravy, which are in semi-solid forms,
- Liquids for contact lenses, shampoos, sprays, aerosols and such other materials which are similar to the above listed materials.
Such practice shall not prohibit the passengers to carry liquid products with them during their travels, but restrict the quantities thereof. Each passenger may carry the liquid, gel and/or spray products with them, provided that such products are placed in the sealed transparent plastic bags of 1 liter with the approximate dimensions of 20 cm x 20 cm, and that the volume of each of such products does not exceed 100 ml.
- Each passenger may carry only 1 transparent plastic bag.
- The volume of each of the products placed into the bag may be maximum 100 ml.
- Regardless of the volume, no products exceeding 100 ml shall be allowed to be carried in the cabin.
- The passengers are required to present the liquid products available in their hand baggage/bags at the final security checkpoint, and to ensure that such products will pass through the x-ray equipment separately.
- No restriction for liquids shall be applicable to the hold baggage delivered to the check-in. However, the regulations prescribed by the airline operator shall be applicable.
- The fact that the passengers place the liquid products into their hold baggage by taking into account the restrictions covered by the practice, while preparing their bags, shall provide convenience for them.
Exclusions are as follows:
Considering the special cases, some exclusions shall be applicable to the restrictions. For example; it shall be possible for the passengers, who travel with their babies, to have baby food/milk at adequate amounts with them during their travels, or for the passengers, who have to take medicines, to have such medicines at adequate amounts with them during their travels provided that such medicines are in their original package.
However, such passengers may be requested to taste the baby food or the medicine, or to submit the relevant documents for the disease/illness and/or for the medication, at the final security checkpoint.
Practices for Duty Free Shopping at the Terminal and On Board the Aircraft
At the terminal:
1. The stores shall perform sales by means of specially sealed and transparent shopping bags. The store personnel shall place any receipt or receipts, stating the sales details (date and place of the shopping) for the products purchased, into the bag in a manner to be read without opening the bag.
2. Such transparent bags of the relevant store shall be sealed by the store personnel, and the passenger shall not be allowed to open such bags until the final destination.
In case of any failure in performance of such processes, the products purchased may be seized during the security checks.
During the 3-leg/transit-passenger flights:
1. In respect of any liquid products purchased from the Duty Free shops available at the airports in the Non-EU countries, including the airports in our country, there is no limitation for the passengers disembarking at the first airport of arrival.
2. However; if the passengers, who purchased liquid products from the Duty Free shops available at the airports in the Non-EU countries, including the airports in our country, disembark at the second airport of arrival, then such products shall be seized by the customs or security officials at the intermediate station, and the passengers shall not be allowed to embark the aircraft together with such products. In respect of the non-liquid products, the transparent bags, and availability of sales receipt, stating the shopping details, into the bags, and sealed bags shall be sought. Any bags and products, which are not in compliance with such requirements, shall also have been seized.
EU countries shall intend to prevent any security risks, which may arise from any products purchased from Non-EU countries before the flight to be operated from EU countries. Although it is a low probability, if any passenger has previously shopped in any EU country or any airport available at any EU country, then the bags may be carried with the passenger at the intermediate station provided that the requirements have been satisfied. The requirements are the same as the ones specified above:
Transparent bags, and availability of sales receipt, stating the shopping details, into the bags, and sealed bags.
LIMITATIONS ON ADMITTANCE OF BAGGAGE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CARRIAGE OF WEAPONS AND INJURIOUS TOOLS
Prohibited Items not to be carried with the passengers or in the cabin baggage in accordance with the European Union Circular Nr. 2015/1998 are as follows:
The following items and objects shall not be allowed to be present at the security restricted areas and on board the aircraft in accordance with the safety regulations:
(a) Guns, firearms and all other devices discharging projectiles–The weapons, which can discharge or is considered to be able to discharge projectiles, and which may cause serious injuries:
- Any and all kinds of firearms: Gun, revolver, rifle, pump-rifle
- Toy guns, and any and all similar or imitated firearms, which may be confused with the original ones.
- Parts of the firearms excluding the telescopic sections
- Pellet guns, rifles and compressed air guns in the type of ball guns, and CO2 guns
- Signal flare guns and starter's pistols,
- Bows, crossbows and arrows,
- Harpoon and spear guns
- Slingshots and catapults
(b) Stun devices - The tools designed for soothing or and incapacitating purposes
- Any and all sedative devices such as stun guns
- Animal soothers or anti-animal weapons,
- Any and all stunning and incapacitating chemicals, gases and sprays such as tear gas, pepper gas, capsicum spray, tear gas, acid spray and animal repellent sprays,
(c) Tools with sharp points and sharp edges-any and all tools with sharp points and sharp edges, which may cause serious injuries:
- Any tools such as axes and cleavers used for chopping purposes
- Ice crushers and scrappers
- Snap blade knives
- Knives with the points longer than 6 cm
- Scissors, the knife section of which is 6 cm longer than the reference point,
- Far East sport equipment with sharp points and sharp edges
- Swords and daggers;
(d) Working tools – Any tools that may jeopardize the flight safety and cause the serious injuries:
- Drills and bits thereof, including wireless ones,
- Any tools with 6 cm or longer knife and handle, which may be used as a weapon
- Saws including the ones with mobile wireless units,
- Bolt and nail guns
(e) Blunt tools-Any tools which may cause serious injury if and when used for striking purposes:
- Baseball and softball bats
- Any sticks such as jacks and nightsticks,
- Far East sport equipment,
(f) Explosives and flammable materials and tolls-any explosives and flammable materials or any similar materials, which may jeopardize the flight safety, or which may cause serious injuries:
- Overfills and detonators,
- Similar or imitated explosive devices,
- Mines, hand grenades or any other military products,
- Fireworks and any other kinds of cartridges,
- Pyrotechnic charges or cartridges,
- Dynamite, gunpowder and plastic explosives.
E.U Circular Nr. 2015/1998
LIST OF PROHIBITED OBJECTS FOR HOLD BAGGAGE
The passengers shall not be allowed to carry the following objects in the hold baggage:
Explosives and flammable materials and devices - Explosives and flammable materials and devices may be used in a manner to jeopardize the civil aviation and to cause serious injuries.
- Explosives and detonators,
- Mines, grenades and any other military explosive equipment,
- Fireworks and any other kinds of cartridges,
- Pyrotechnic units and cartridges,
- Dynamite, gunpowder and plastic explosives.
Also, the following requirements must be reviewed in detail:
Olive oil, honey, jam, molasses, any fluids such as watery cheese, compressed gas (flammable, inflammable and toxic), any corrosives (Acids, alkali, wet cells), explosives, munitions, fireworks and signal rockets, any flammable liquids and solids (firing or heating fuel, matches and easily flammable materials), irritants, any oxidizing substances (bleaching powder and oxygen water), poisons, radioactive materials, any other restricted materials (mercury or magnetic materials), li-ion batteries and electronic cigarette may not be carried in the passenger baggage without the prior permission of the carrier.
No weapons or ammunitions for sports purposes shall be carried in the cabin during our flights.
You may deliver your licensed firearm to the weapon delivery desk available at the entrance of the airport by submitting its license, and may receive it at the arrival airport in the same manner, in accordance with the International and National Regulations.
(The ammunition/bullet to be carried with the weapons shall be limited to 1 package and 5 kg per passenger.)
Any and all kinds of sharp, penetrating and injurious tools such as knife, pocket-knife, scissors, and razors shall not be allowed to be carried in the hand baggage, and such tools may only be carried in the baggage delivered to check-in. Such kinds of tools have the risk to be destroyed and not be returned by the safety officials/police officers during the check process in case of detection of them. Onur Air shall not have any liability for loss of such tools.
Dangerous goods are the goods jeopardizing the health, safety and any other assets during the air transportation. Any baggage containing dangerous goods shall be subject to the national and international regulations. Such kinds of properties should be declared appropriately, and the content of dangerous goods should be explicitly specified.
The following properties may not be carried in the security restricted areas and in the cabin:
1. Any and all kinds of guns, any and all firearms (pistols, six shooters, revolvers, rifles); any and all rifled weapons, any and all kinds of objects, which may cause injuries, or which is capable of or seem to be capable of discharging one projectile; copies or imitations of firearms; component of firearms (excluding the telescopic vision devices); air guns, balling guns, flare guns, starter's pistols, any and all kinds of toy guns, ball-bearing guns, industrial rifle mechanisms, horseshoe/nail guns, arrow and bow, catapults, slingshots, harpoons, pikes, spears, underwater rifles, any weapons used for hunting, any weapons used to soothe animals, incapacitating weapons, soothing guns, devices for shocking, directed energy weapons for ballistic missiles (laser), any lighters in the shape of firearms
2. Any sharp-edged/sharp-pointed weapons, sharp objects, axes, arrows, any sharp-edged/sharp-pointed materials such as dart arrows, hooks, clamps, grapnels, crooks, iron bars in the shape of crook, crampons used for mountaineering, crampon nails, harpoons, spears, ice crushers, pickaxes; any collapsible pocket knives, which are made of any and all kinds of metal or any other materials, and which are at any lengths, and which are strong enough to be used as potential weapons, including the ones having the ceremonial/ritual, religious or hunting functions; touch pocket knives, lockable knives, scimitars, meat cleavers, machetes, razors; open razors and shavers, excluding the safe and/or disposable ones, sharp parts of which are covered by the cartridge in a closed manner; swords, bayonets, sword sticks, lancets, bistouries, scalpels, surgeon's knives, any sharp scissors, skiing and hiking sticks and poles, throwing stars and cartridges, drills, chisels, punches, screwdrivers, screwdriver blades or drilling bits, fitters, wire cutters, cutters, multi-functional pocket knives and blades; any repair and maintenance tools such as any and all kinds of saws, screwdrivers, crowbars, levers, tappets, scruffs, crow’s feet, jimmies, mallets, nippers, needle nose pliers, pliers, tongs, monkey wrenches, spanners, blow lamp, soldering devices, underwater torches, which may turn into sharp-edged and sharp-pointed weapons
3. Any and all tools, such as tennis rackets, baseball bats, softball bats, rigid or elastic golf clubs, batons, any and all kind of clubs, bars, stick, cops, cudgels (short and thick rods, flexible bodies of which are covered with leather), which may cause injuries even though they are not of sharp-edged and sharp-pointed;
4. Any and all martial art equipment such as knobs, scepters, walking sticks, cricket bats, hockey and Hurley sticks, lacrosse sticks, skiing board and canoe perches and canoe oars, skateboards, pool sticks, fishing rods, knuckle dusters, rods, cops, daggers;
5. Any explosives and flammable and combustible materials such as ammunitions, munitions, blasting caps, gun caps, detonators, wicks, port fires, smoke bombs, fuses, which constitute threat to human health, and which pose a risk regarding security and safety of the aircraft and any persons on board the aircraft and/or regarding the health of the passengers and cabin crew members; explosives and devices thereof; counterfeit, imitated and copied explosive materials and devices; military explosive supplies such as mines; handle grenades; gases such as butane, propane, acetylene, oxygen and gas-filled containers; fireworks; any and all kinds of signal flares and any other pyrotechnic ammunition; unsafe matches, metal or tinned humidors or cartridges; combustible fuel oils such as petroleum/gasoline/diesel; flammable liquids such as alcohol, ethanol, aerosols, turpentine, terebentine, oil of turpentine, thinner; any alcoholic beverages, alcohol rate of which exceed 70%;
6. Any and all chemical or toxic materials, which constitute threat to human health, and which pose a risk regarding security and safety of the aircraft and any persons on board the aircraft and/or regarding the health of the passengers and cabin crew members: acid such as fluid batteries;, bleaching materials such as alkalis, bleachers, and decolorants; corrosives such as mercury, chlorine included in the devices such as thermometer; soothing or incapacitating sprays such as pepper gas spray, tear gas spray; radioactive materials such as medical or commercial isotopes; any and all materials such as infected blood, bacteria, virus, which may be infectious, or which may cause biological damages; any and all materials such as fire extinguishers, which may be self-combustible, or which may oxidize and heat, excluding the ones, which are kept available in accordance with the aircraft emergency action plan and fire protocols.
The following materials may not be carried in the baggage delivered by the passengers in order to be carried in the cargo compartment:
Any inflammable, combustible, corrosive, toxic, oxidizing, explosive, radioactive, infectious, self-inflammable, reactive materials as well as any materials, which are dangerous when they get wet, and any compressed gases; any Dangerous Goods such as organic peroxides and any other controlled materials and any devices containing such materials; explosives, caps, wicks, stoppers, fuses, detonators, hand grenades, mines; inflammable liquids and inflammable fluids such as propane gas, butane gas, gasoline, petroleum, methanol and methyl alcohol and any devices, and tools such as camping cylinder containing such materials; reactive materials such as combustible solids, magnesium, fire woods, fireworks, signal flares, flammables; oxidants such as bleachers, decolorants, car body repair kits; toxic or infectious materials such as organic peroxides, rat poisons, infected blood; radioactive materials including medical or commercial isotopes; corrosives such as mercury, vehicle batteries, vehicle fuel oil system components containing fuel oil; li-ion batteries and any devices containing li-ion batteries; and electronic cigarettes MAY DEFINITELY NOT CARRIED IN THE HOLD BAGGAGE.
Such kinds of materials are highly dangerous when they are present on board the aircraft.
NOTE: Any sharp objects available in the checked baggage should be packaged in a safe and secure manner in order to prevent them to damage any ground handling personnel and any other persons.
NOTE: Any explosives such as paints/dyes, fireworks, sparklers, and any properties such as electrical saws, model aircraft and lawn mowers, which have built-in heat/combustion engine, and any radioactive materials may be carried neither as hand baggage in the cabin nor as checked baggage delivered to the cargo compartment!
NOTE: Electronic cigarette shall not be allowed to be used during the flights operated by Onur Air.
TRAVEL WITH THE PETS
Terms and conditions for carriage of pets in the cabin:
Any pets (cats, dogs or birds) may be carried with the passengers in the cabin during the flights provided that total weight, including their container/carrier, will not exceed 8 kg. The size of their container/carrier should not be larger than 45 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm. Fight dogs or their hybrid species shall not be carried in our flights.
Also, total weight is required not to exceed 8 kg in order for admittance of the pets of the same species (2 birds, 2 cats, 2 dogs), which share the same container/carrier, and which are familiar with each other, to the cabin.
Cargo compartments with air-conditioning/heating system may not be available in each aircraft in our fleet. Therefore, any pets exceeding 8 kg may not be carried in each aircraft in our fleet
In the event that total weight of the container and pets exceeds 8 kg, then pre-booking shall not be accepted.
Guide dogs, accompanying the passengers with reduced mobility (visually impaired and/or hearing-impaired), shall be carried free of charge. Guide dogs are required to be clean, muzzled, and sit on the floor next to their owner's feet. Any guide dogs admitted to the aircraft should have a valid health certificate, identity card/training certificate, vaccination certificate, or any documents, required for dogs in accordance with the regulations prescribed by the country to be arrived, should be complete and in full.
ENTERING TO TURKEY
In respect of the passenger exemptions, Annex 9 of the Decree Nr.2009/155481 of the Council of the Ministers on the exemptions of the passengers entering to Turkey reads as follows: "2 pets (provided that veterinary medical report, certificate of origin and certificate of vaccination are submitted, and that such animals are subjected to veterinary control) shall be admitted to the country provided that they will be carried with the passenger". Also, in respect of entering to Turkey, any requirements for the pets, to be brought by the passengers, are regulated in accordance with the Regulation on the Animal Health Requirements to be Applicable to Non-Commercial Transactions for Pets, which was promulgated on the Official Journal dated 05.12.2011, and the provisions of Article 10 of such Regulation read as follows:
then the pets shall be allowed to enter to Turkey.
ENTERING TO EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES
In respect of non-commercial travels of the live animals while entering to/from/though the European Union countries, "REGULATION (EU) No 576/2013 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 12 June 2013 on the non-commercial movement of pet animals and repealing Regulation (EC) No 998/2003" shall be applicable.
(For further information: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32013R0576)
In respect of the non-commercial travels of any pets to be sent from the countries, which are not specified in the Annex 2 of the Implementation Regulation Nr. 557/2013 (EU) amended as the Implementation Regulation Nr. EU 1219/2014, to EU countries, the pets (cats, dogs) to travel from Non-European Union countries to European Union (EU) countries are required to be vaccinated against the rabies, and they are required to be subjected to the "RABIES ANTIBODY TITRATION" test performed in the approved laboratories pursuant to Article 3 of the Decree Nr. 2000/258/EC 3 months before the date of travel planned. The list of the current laboratories approved are available on http://ec.europa.eu/food/animal/liveanimals/pets/approval_en.htm. The passengers shall be liable for submission/presentation of the relevant tests and documents/certificates to the personnel serving at the station of departure. Live animals of the passengers, who fail to submit the test and certificate of vaccination, stating the date and validity period, and/or the to submit the report for "rabies antibody titration" test performed at least 3 months before the date of travel, shall not be admitted to our flights. Any and all regulations and procedures regarding the vaccines and tests are regulated on the EU Regulations referred hereunder as well as on the regulations prescribed by the relevant countries; and the passengers shall be liable for fulfillment of any necessary requirements.
Onur Air shall reserve its authority to prevent the pets from the flight. The pets are required to be healthy, harmless, clean and odorless. In case of any suspicions regarding the status of the pets (disturbed, aggressive, unhealthy, very old-young, etc.), the station officials may not admit the pets to the flight. Any pregnant pets shall not be allowed to be carried, and our company shall not assume any liability for any pets, which are not admitted to the country for any reasons whatsoever.
Onur Air shall assume no liability if medical condition of any live animal carried deteriorates during or after the flight.
No pet shall be admitted to cabin if any passenger presents a medical certificate stating that s/he is allergic to cats, dogs or birds. In the event that any passenger, traveling with a assistance dog, and another passenger, who presents a medical certificate (for being allergic to cats, dogs and birds) make concurrent travel request, then the priority shall be granted to the passenger who have made the booking for the flight first.
ENTERING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN CYPRUS
In respect of admittance of non-commercial pets to Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC), the following amendments have been applicable as of August 3, 2015. Accordingly, Import License is required to be obtained with respect to carriage of non-commercial live animals with the passengers. Import License Application Form (PIB.1), to be completed by the passengers before the flight in order for admittance of live animals, and Veterinary Medical Certificate should be submitted to the Directorate of Veterinary Department of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC), and Import License should be obtained accordingly.
For further information please visit veteriner.gov.ct.tr/KarantinaQuarantine.aspx.
The passengers may additionally buy a second seat, if and when required, and if seats are available. (For instance, extra seat may be bought for any needs such as valuable contents, musical instruments, weights of which are more than 8 kilogram.)
Passengers may request to buy extra seat for their own comforts (for health reasons, or in order to seat their babies, etc.), and they may carry their valuable or fragile properties, musical instruments and diplomatic baggage, which they request to be carried in the cabin, in accordance with the regulations prescribed by our airline.
You are required to make a request for extra seat by calling Onur Air Call Center.
Any passengers carrying gold may carry the same as hand baggage if the gold carried by them is within the limits of the cabin baggage (8 kg and 25x45x56cm); and in the event that the amount of gold exceeds 8 kg, then the relevant passenger should buy a second seat (extra seat) for the gold.
INFANT AND MINOR PASSENGERS
Infants: Any passengers, who have not entered the age of 3 (0-24 months) as of the date of the flight, shall be considered as infants.
Minors: Any passengers, who have entered the age of 3 as of the date of the flight, however, who have not entered the age of 13 (2-12 age), shall be considered as minors.
No infant shall be admitted to the flight up to 48 hours as of the birth. In the event that a period of time between 48 hours and 7 days has elapsed as of the birth, then a physician's report, stating that it is appropriate for the mother and baby to travel by air, is required to be submitted. Physician's report is required to have been obtained within the last 7 days.
An adult may accompany maximum one infant pursuant to the in-flight safety regulations.
In respect of the flights to/from Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus;
In the event that any infants or minors, accompanied by an adult other than their parents (such adult passenger must be older than 18 years old), travel with their identity cards, then it is mandatory to submit a letter of consent (copy of the letter of consent shall not be accepted), which has been obtained from the notary public, and which includes the consent of both parents separately; and in case of traveling together with only one of the parents, then it is mandatory to submit a letter of consent, which has been obtained from the notary public, and which includes the consent of the other parent. Otherwise, any infants or minors shall not be allowed to travel by air.
In the event that the infants or minors have their own passport, then there is no harm in traveling together with any adult passenger. No additional letter of consent is required to be submitted.
In the event that any infants do not have their own passport, but registered on the passport of their legal guardians, then such infants are required to travel abroad as accompanied by the person, on whose passport they are registered. In such case, no additional letter of consent is required to be submitted.
Unaccompanied Minor (UM)
In case of any unaccompanied minors, the Unaccompanied Minor Form (UM Form) shall be completed by the adult, who has brought the relevant minor to the airport, and it is mandatory that any adults, who will welcome the relevant minors at the arrival station, specify any details in relation to address/phone number on such form. The unaccompanied minors shall be taken to the aircraft by the ground personnel, and shall be handed over to the cabin crew. The adults, who have handed over the relevant minor, are required to wait at the airport until the time when the aircraft takes off. The relevant minor shall be handed over to the person, who has been specified on the UM form, and who will welcome such minor, by the cabin crew member through the agency of the ground personnel at the arrival station.
1. Any minors between the age of 02-06 shall not be allowed to travel alone.
2. All bookings for all routes of their travels are required to be precise in order for the fact that any minors may travel as unaccompanied.
3. Unaccompanied Minors may not be seated on the Emergency (emergency exit door) exits.
4. Unaccompanied Minors shall not be admitted to connection flights. Accordingly, no ticket shall be issued for any unaccompanied minors for connecting flights. However, in the event that any ticket is sold, Onur Air may reject to transport Unaccompanied Minors, and it shall not be liable for any pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages.
PASSENGERS ENTITLED TO DISCOUNTS
Passengers entitled to discounts are obliged to submit the document proving such discount entitlement during the check-in process. Otherwise such passengers shall not be admitted to the flight.
HEALTH CONDITIONS FOR PASSENGERS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
In respect of the singleton pregnancies, a physician's report, stating that “it is appropriate for her to travel by air” is required to be submitted for any pregnant passengers of 28-35 (including) weeks. Such physician's report is required to be obtained 7 days prior to the flight at the latest. Any pregnant passengers of over 35 weeks shall not be allowed to travel by air even if they have obtained a physician's report.
Any pregnant passenger for twins, between 28 weeks (7 months)-32 weeks (including), may be allowed to travel by air upon submitting the physician's report stating that "It is appropriate for her to travel by air", which is required to be obtained maximum 7 days before the date of flight.
The report is required to contain the full name, diploma number and signature of the physician issuing the report. Such report should be issued either in English or Turkish.
Any pregnant passengers, physical status of whom is not appropriate to carry baby on their laps, shall not be allowed to travel with their child younger than 2 years old.
Any sick passengers shall be admitted to the flight only if they present a physician's report, stating that "the person is fit to travel by air". The passengers may obtain such reports either from their own physicians or the physician serving at the airport; and the date of issue of any such report may not have been issued no later than 10 days prior to the flight. Such report should be issued either in English or Turkish.
Any sick passengers, requiring special attention and care on board the aircraft, may fly only if they are accompanied.
Any passengers with any infectious/contagious disease shall not be admitted to any flight. Any passengers, bearing the inscription "infectious disease", may only travel only if they present a physician's report stating that such disease is no longer of infectious nature.
Carrying Passengers On Stretchers
No service for carrying passengers on stretchers shall be provided during our flights.
Traveling with oxygen cylinders and/or respirators
In the event that any passengers request to travel with Medical Oxygen Cylinder, no cylinder shall be provided pursuant to the company regulations.
Special oxygen cylinder/cylinders or respirators of the passengers may be admitted to the cargo compartment provided that it/they is/are empty. Any passengers, who need to use oxygen cylinder or respirator, should be familiar with the use of oxygen cylinder. Such passengers should carry a valid physician's report obtained within a period of the last 10 days. In the event that such passengers request to use the oxygen cylinder during the flight, then they must serve a notification, in writing, until the period of minimum 72 hours is left to the flight. (By e-mail: email@example.com or through the Call Center) In case of being checked by the ground personnel and upon their written confirmation (in case of availability of the expression "It is appropriate to use in the cabin" on the equipment or user manual in accordance with the DGR, IATA and FAA regulations, and in case of the oxygen cylinder resistible to the flight altitude), then such passengers may be admitted to flight along with the relevant equipment.
Such passengers may travel with the relevant device after it is deemed to be appropriate upon being checked by the ground personnel that whether or not the device is approved by any aviation authorities in accordance with the national and international standards.
Wheelchair or Ambulift Service
During the flight, wheelchair and/or ambulift services shall be provided free of charge, if and when required by the passengers.
In the event that Wheelchair service is required, then you are required to submit your request for wheelchair, appropriate for your need, to the ticket sale officer during the booking process with respect to any ticket to be bought through our Call Center, ticket sales offices at the airports and authorized sales agencies.
Since the requests for wheelchair will be assessed within the limits on the aircraft, you shall be informed by the unit (Call Center, sales office, authorized sales agency), with which you have contacted, about the matter as soon as possible in the event that your request is approved.
The concerned airport and/or contracted ground handling agent shall be liable for provision of any assistance and equipment to the passengers with reduced mobility, who require special assistance (wheelchair), in the airport, from the terminal to the aircraft, from the aircraft to the terminal, and until any point, requested by the passenger, within the borders of the airport.
In the event that you submit your requests for assistance 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure, then we can ensure that the service you need is carried out as satisfactorily as possible by informing the airport service provider about your request.
In respect of any requests submitted until the period of less than 48 hours is left to the scheduled time of departure, it may not be possible for the relevant airport to provide such service on time.
It is of great importance to inform us correctly and on time in order to ensure that you have a smooth travel.
In case of any irregularities for any requests submitted by our passengers, who fail to submit their requests previously, at the airport, Onur Air shall not assume any liabilities for such matter.
Other Physically Disabled (Visually Impaired, hearing-impaired, etc.) Passengers
Any visually impaired passengers may travel with their trained and certificated dogs in the cabin.
Any disabled passengers, who may not follow the instructions given by the flight crew in case of any emergency, may not travel by air as unaccompanied.
Exceptional and Special Cases
Instruction on Disabled Passengers or Passengers with Reduced Mobility To Travel By Air is available on http://web.shgm.gov.tr/documents/sivilhavacilik/files/mevzuat/sektorel/talimatlar/SHTENGELSIZ.pdf.
Regardless of any provisions specified under Article 5 of such Instruction, air carrier may reject to carry out booking processes for such persons due to the fact that they are disabled passengers or passengers with reduced mobility, or may reject to ensure that such persons embark aircraft:
a) In order to fulfill the requirements prescribed under the national and international regulations on aviation safety;
b) In the event that it is physically impossible for disabled passengers or passengers with reduced mobility to embark the aircraft or to be transport on board the aircraft due to the inappropriateness of the technical specifications of the aircraft or the size of its doors.
(2) In case of rejection of the booking or boarding due to the reasons specified under subparagraph (a) and subparagraph (b) of paragraph 1 herein:
a. Cases With Any Alternative: If such passengers have been rejected although they have declared their disability during the booking or ticket sales processes, then Onur Air shall seek any alternative solutions in order to ensure that the passengers continue to travel.
b. Cases Without Any Alternative: If such passengers have failed to declare their disability during the booking or ticket sales processes, then they shall be offered the right to refund or change of route as specified under paragraph 3 herein.
(3) Air carrier shall offer the right to refund or change of route to the persons, who are rejected to embark the aircraft due to their disability and reduced mobility, as well as to the accompanying persons, if available, in accordance with this article.
(4) In accordance with the requirements specified under subparagraph (a) of paragraph 1 herein, Onur Air may request any accompanying person for any disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility, who cannot travel alone, in order to provide the assistance required by such persons. No in-flight accompanying person may be requested for any passengers stating that they do not require any accompanying persons. The passengers shall state such matter while buying their tickets. The statement of such passengers shall serve as the basis, and the passengers shall fully be liable for such matter.
(5) Onur Air shall publish and disclose any applicable safety regulations on transportation of any disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility, and any limitations on the equipment required for transportation or mobility of such persons due to the size of the aircraft together with any other information/details provided to the passenger, in an accessible format.
(6) In case of occurrence of any exceptional or extraordinary situation, Onur Air shall immediately inform the disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility, who are affected by such situation, about such matter and reasons thereof. Upon the request, the relevant air carriers shall inform the disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility, in writing, about the implementation performed and the reasons thereof within a period of 5 business days following the receipt of the request.
The air carriers shall obtain any information/details for the need of the disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility for assistance at any and all sales points, including the sales performed through the telephone and Internet, and shall provide any required information/details to the service providers.
(8) Onur Air shall inform the concerned ground handling agents and the air carriers, performing the operation, about the need for assistance, which is reported at least 48 (forty eight) hours before the time of flight, at least 36 (thirty six) hours before the time of departure.
(9) Onur Air shall inform the ground handling agents at the station of arrival, regardless of domestic or international flights, about the number of the disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility, who require the assistance specified under Annex-1 of this Instruction and any other arrangements, as well as about the nature of the assistance, until the time of departure at the latest. The ground handling agents at the station of arrival shall establish the required coordination with the terminal/airport operator.
LEGAL NOTICE: This transportation/carriage shall be subject to the Turkish Commercial Code, the Turkish Civil Aviation Act, and the Warsaw and/or Montreal Convention. Pursuant to such regulations, the liabilities of the airline companies may be limited in case of any decease or bodily injury, any damage and/or loss which may arise in respect of any baggage, and any delay.
The passengers may not transfer and assign their claims for damages, arising from any regulations, to real or legal third persons without obtaining the written consent of the airline.
In the event that any claims for damages, getting service or refund are submitted by any attorney for and behalf of the passengers, then the power of attorney is required to be certified by any notary public if it is issued in Turkey, and to be certified by the Turkish Consulate or any notary public and to bear the apostille if it is issued abroad. Any applications submitted through the power of attorney, which is not issued as specified, shall not be taken into account by Onur Air. In the event that the payments are requested to be deposited to the account of the representative, then remember that the power of attorney should contain the authority to collect and receive the receivables.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONUREXTRA
Scope and Content of OnurExtra
OnurExtra Loyalty Program is a loyalty program by Onur Air Tasimacilik A.S. based on the system that grants passengers reward points for every domestic and international Onur Air Flight they take, and enables them to spend such reward points again on domestic and international Onur Air Flights.
Terms and Conditions for Membership
OnurExtra Loyalty Program is open to any real persons aged 18 or more and any legal persons, groups and associations. Membership applications by legal persons, corporations, groups and associations shall be subject to approval by Onur Air and to supplementary protocol to be executed by and between the parties.
Membership to this program may not be assigned or transferred to any third persons.
Commencement of Membership
Any persons, wishing to become a member of OnurExtra Loyalty Program, subscribe either by completing OnurExtra Subscription Form available on Onur Air Web Site (www.onurair.com) or calling Onur Air call center. Once the Members complete their application online or by phone, they shall be deemed to have understood and agreed on the regulations prescribed under the OnurExtra Loyalty Program Membership Agreement without any further need for original signature.
Members shall activate their membership online by clicking the activation link, which will be sent to their e-mail address upon completion the information/details in the OnurExtra Subscription Form available on the web site of Onur Air. Upon completion of activation process, the password for your membership shall be sent as SMS to OnurExtra mobile of the member.
Onur Air shall not be obliged to accept any application and it may reject any membership request without justification. The Members agree that Onur Air shall be entitled to do so.
Onur Air may use membership registration information with a view to developing business (except for Credit Card details) and the Members hereby agree in advance that their personal details are used.
Onur Air may forward all notifications, promotions, ads and announcements regarding all flights to the Member through the contact details disclosed by the Member. The Members shall also consent in advance to be contacted by Onur Air and its business partners involved in OnurExtra Program through use of the contact details provided by them to Onur Air, regarding announcement of promotions, opening of new lines, etc.
Joint applications by multiple persons or multiple applications by one individual shall not be allowed.
If it is detected that a person has registered multiple times or has multiple active accounts, the initial membership account shall be deemed valid and the fact that whether the total points earned will be transferred to this final account or canceled by Onur Air shall be at the sole discretion of Onur Air.
Approval of Application
OnurExtra Program Membership is activated when a person receives a password through his/her mobile phone or e-mail after completing the Subscription Form, and logs in OnurExtra web page on Onur Air web site by using this password.
Delivery of Membership Cards
Onur Air shall not send a membership card to OnurExtra members. Members will be able to perform their transactions through Onur Air web site or Onur Air Call Center by using their membership numbers (mobile phone number) and passwords.
How to Earn Points
Upon activation of their OnurExtra membership, Members start to earn points from any scheduled domestic and international Onur Air flights they actually take.
The points shall be calculated over the net ticket fare without taxes/duties and service fees as follows:
- Reward points percentages are 8% for Extra Flexible tickets,
- 4% for Flexible tickets,
- 2% for Promotion tickets
over the net ticket fare in TRY. Where the fare currency is other than TRY, the points earned shall be calculated based on the buying exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
Reward points for domestic and international flights shall be calculated by the TRY 1 =100 points parity based on the above-mentioned principles.
The amount of points transferred to a member's point account may vary depending on the terms and conditions of the program applicable during the period when the underlying program event takes place. Onur Air shall be entitled to make a disposition on such terms and conditions; and the terms and conditions for earning and use of points may be changed by Onur Air any time.
OnurExtra Members may inquire their point balance by logging into their OnurExtra Member Page on www.onurair.com or calling Onur Air Call Center.
Onur Air shall not warrant that the advantages it will offer within the scope of OnurExtra Program will remain in effect on a continued basis or that the amount determined herein will always correspond to the same amount of Points and that Members may use their advantages necessarily for the flights they request.
Terms and Conditions for Earning Points
Once their membership is activated, members start to earn points from every scheduled flight they take.
Members may earn points only for their own flights.
Members cannot earn any points if they return or cancel their tickets.
In case of "no show" members, the respective ticket fare shall not be refunded and the points earned from such ticket shall be deleted from the members' account.
If Members change their tickets, the amount of points corresponding to the change fee shall be deducted, and the remaining points shall be transferred to the members' account and the points shall be re-calculated based on the new ticket.
Members cannot earn points from reward tickets.
Validity of Points
Points may be earned at any time throughout the year. The points become invalid by the end of the 2nd calendar year following the date when they are earned. For instance, points earned in June 2015 will become invalid by the end of 2017.
Members may log in their Membership Pages on OnurExtra Web site or call Onur Air Call Center to inquire about their points. In addition, an account statement may be sent to the members upon request.
Points not used within due period will become invalid and such points may not become valid again in any way.
Points to become invalid soon must be used to buy a ticket before they expire; making a reservation before the expiration date shall not be sufficient.
Members shall not be allowed to change or return a reward ticket after the expiration date of the points used to buy such ticket.
Points may be bought only to purchase reward tickets.
When total points do not compensate the ticket fare, members may buy points at TRY 50-100-150-200 for the remainder of the ticket fare.
Services without Reward Points
Members may not earn Points in the following cases:
- Reward tickets bought by using OnurExtra points,
- Additional services,
- Charter flights,
- Flights performed before subscription date,
- Flights performed free of charge,
- Codeshare flights,
Onur Air reserves the right to exclude particular fare, payment and/or passenger categories partially or wholly from OnurExtra Loyalty Program provided that it notifies the members reasonably in advance.
Delivery of OnurExtra Account Statement and Announcements
OnurExtra members can check their point balance on their membership page at www.onurair.com.
Campaign details or all information on OnurExtra Loyalty Program can be viewed through www.onurair.com, or where necessary, notifications are sent to members through e-mail or SMS.
Onur Air may not be held liable if notifications about campaigns or OnurExtra membership processes are not received by the members.
Transfer of Points into Accounts
The points earned shall be automatically transferred to the members' account only if the Members have specified their registered mobile phone number linked to their OnurExtra membership during the reservation and ticketing process. Any activity recorded into a Member's account may not be recorded into another member's account.
If the points are not recorded into the membership account for any reason whatsoever, Members may record the missing points, earned form the previous flights within the past 12 months, into their account by logging in on Onur Air web site at www.onurair.com or calling Onur Air Call Center and giving relevant flight details provided that such flight was not taken before the date of subscription and that the Member can submit sufficient documents for the respective flight (ticket coupon and boarding pass). If reward point requests for previous flights are not made within 12 months following the date of flight, service and any other underlying activity/program event for earning Points, the Member shall forfeit the right to request transfer of such points into his/her account.
Onur Air shall be the sole authority for assessment of the Members' objections regarding their Point balance and participation in the program, and determination of whether or not such Members are entitled to Points; and it reserves the right to make any corrections as necessary if it decides that Points have been mistakenly recorded into a Member's account,.
Points earned may be spent as prescribed under this program, and they may not be converted into cash, bartered or exchanged for cash. Onur Air reserves the right to make a disposition on the terms and conditions on use of points.
Using and Spending Points:
OnurExtra Members are entitled to buy reward tickets for scheduled Onur Air flights by using their points, without any capacity limitation, provided that the respective aircraft is not fully occupied.
The points earned may only be used to buy tickets and additional services for the reward tickets bought by using points. Additional services may be bought by using points or money for the reward tickets bought by using points. However, reward points may not be used to buy additional services for non-reward tickets.
The reward Points do not mean in any way that the Members are entitled to claim a fee or charge from Onur Air in consideration of such points.
The Members must clearly specify, during the respective reservation and ticketing processes, for which flight they wish to use their reward points, by visiting Onur Air website (www.onurair.com) or calling Onur Air Call Center.
User name and password to be used by the Members for their online transactions through www.onurair.com shall be defined exclusively for every member. Transactions made and approvals granted by the Members by using the correct password and user name shall be deemed to have been performed by the respective member; and members shall be responsible for protection and retention of their OnurExtra details.
Total amount of points must be sufficient to compensate the total ticket fare including service fees. Otherwise, Members may not buy a reward ticket. Payment by cash/credit card to supplement the shortage of points is not allowed; it is allowed to buy points as prescribed under Article 12 herein only when the point balance of a member does not correspond to the total ticket fare.
Points shall be spent chronologically by date of grant.
Members may present reward tickets as a gift by issuing the ticket in another person's name.
Points may be used to purchase ticket and services through Onur Air web site only. Onur Air may reject use of points, if Members have made the reservation for the flights and services they wish without clearly specifying the type of such reservation.
Onur Air shall not be held liable for the taxes, duties and other extra charges with respect to the Reward tickets the Members earn under OnurExtra Program. Members that are entitled to a Reward Ticket shall be obliged to pay the respective taxes and service fees. Any right of disposition on OnurExtra program shall remain exclusively with ONUR AIR. Any cases where ONUR AIR chooses not to exercise any of its rights granted under this program or does not require a Member to observe any of the terms and conditions of the Program; or any delays on its part to exercise its rights under the Program or any actual practices otherwise and any additional rights granted to Members with seasonal advantage practices against the principles of this Program shall not mean that Onur Air waives from its right of disposition on the Program or rights to require a Member to observe any one or all of the rules a Member is obliged to follow under this Program nor it shall mean grant of additional rights to a Member or a precedent.
Transfer of Points:
The points earned may not be transferred to another member's account.
The points earned under OnurExtra program may not be assigned or transferred to or combined with any other special passenger loyalty program.
Change, Cancellation/Return of Reward Tickets and Other Limitations
Any changes in and cancellations of reward tickets are subject to the following conditions:
An amount of points corresponding to the change fee percentages assigned as specified under Onur Air General Terms and Conditions for ticket classes (Promotion, Flexible and Extra Flexible) shall be deducted and the remaining points after such deduction shall be kept in the member's account.
Members may not earn points when they no-show for a particular flight.
For round-trip flights, if a Member no-shows for one leg of such flight, the points earned shall not be taken back; the points earned for the other leg of the flight that the Member shows up shall be kept.
The applicable Onur Air General Ticket Option Rules shall be applied to reward tickets issued under Promotional, Flexible and Extra Flexible classes.
Onur Air shall be entitled to amend such rules unilaterally.
Cooperation and Partnership with Other Airlines and Organizations:
Onur Air reserves the right to include other airlines and organizations (hotels, rent-a-car companies, etc.) into OnurExtra Loyalty program, and to prescribe earning and spending points through such organizations.
Under the agreements that might be executed by and between Onur Air and various organizations, members may earn points subject to the terms and conditions of OnurExtra program when they purchase goods or services supplied by such organizations. Onur Air shall not be held liable in any way if such organizations fail to fulfill their commitments under the program or act in breach of their agreements nor shall be liable for any damages that might arise as a result of such cases toward Members or any third members.
Onur Air reserves the right to amend or abrogate, partially or wholly, OnurExtra Program and/or any cooperation agreement executed with other Companies under this program at any time without any liability provided that it notifies the members reasonably in advance.
Termination, suspension and cancellation of the membership:
OnurExtra members may leave OnurExtra Loyalty Program by sending a request to www.onurair.com by e-mail if they wish to do so.
A Member's account may be suspended for investigation due to misuse or commercial use. Onur Air reserves the right to delete an account and cancel all rewards and points earned in case of a proven misuse or commercial use.
Onur Air shall be entitled to suspend the agreement in following cases. In such cases, Onur Air shall be entitled to terminate the agreement immediately without observing any period of notice, with any and all rights of claim and litigation reserved, and in such a case, it shall not be liable for the points and other obligations toward the Member.
- If the Member fails to meet the general terms and conditions specified under OnurExtra information documents.
- If the Member gives false information (flight information, details, etc.) or benefits from OnurExtra program in breach of the rules and laws.
- If the Member harasses, disturbs or attacks Onur Air or OnurExtra personnel or other passengers and members directly or through different channels (social media, phone, letter, etc.) verbally or physically; acts in contrary to the instructions of the crew members during the flight or causes damage and disturbance to the aircraft or properties of the passengers or crew onboard.
- Misuse of points.
In some countries, local laws may impose certain limitations on OnurExtra Program General Terms and Conditions. Onur Air shall be entitled to take necessary actions in order to ensure compliance with such limitations. Members may not claim a right, compensation or raise any other claims under any reference whatsoever because of such actions.
Validity of points in case of termination:
All points and advantages earned shall be canceled in case of termination of the membership agreement by the Member or Onur Air.
In case of death of a member, points may be transferred to her/his heirs provided that they file an application with an affidavit of heirship and the heirs' petition, and that they are a member of the program.
Effect of OnurExtra Loyalty Program Records:
Onur Air shall be the sole authority in management of OnurExtra accounts, calculation of the points recorded, preparation of reward data, assessment of member performance, grant and execution of rewards; while in case of any conflict, Onur Air's records and the records held by the Members such as SMSs or e-mails shall be effective.