1) Your baggage allowance is 15 kg in domestic flights and 30 kg in international flights. In the event that you purchase a package, then your baggage allowance shall be revised as follows:
Domestic Flights / North Cyprus
2) Excess Baggage Fees:
Our excess baggage fees vary depending on where you purchase your excess baggage (from internet or airport). The details on fees are provided below:
Sales at Airport
Sales on Internet
· In respect of special sports equipment (surfing, skiing, archery, golf and diving equipment, etc.); TRY 24.00 is collected for domestic flights, and € 24.00 is collected for international flights.
· Any packages, to be delivered to the hold, are required to be prepared in tightly-arranged parts not more than 15 kg.
· Any baggage containing liquid (pickle, honey, jam, etc.), inflammable or fragile items shall not be allowed on board.
· Maximum 40 kg baggage/person is allowed, All baggage items of any passenger may not be allowed on board even if the passenger agrees to pay excess baggage fee.
· Baggage allowance is 10 kg for infants.
· If, at the end of your flight, you recognize that your baggage is damaged/lost, you must have a report issued in this respect by applying to the lost property office before leaving the airport.
· All checked-in baggage, which are recorded on to the passenger's ticket, and for which a baggage tag is delivered, shall be under the responsibility of Onur Air.